OUR KOHI CLASSES ARE NOW BEING TAUGHT BY MATWORKS PILATES
1. At MatWorks everyone gets their first class free! We'd love for you to use this for your first class back after the holidays!
2. Nicollette, Carita and Rose will still be teaching their classes, but the rest will now be taught by a wonderful new instructor called Emily. Check out Emily's Pilates bio here! Emily is big on technique and doing things correctly. She is also the manager of MatWorks so if you ever need help, she is your go to girl. You can contact her on email@example.com
3. The classes will now only be 45 minutes long, not 1 hour. We recognise that this may not suit some of you as much anymore and we are sorry for this. 45 minutes is just the standard MatWorks class time, however the instructors are having extra training on how to still achieve just as many exercises in the shorter time period, by cutting down on transition times. You are also most welcome to stay behind after your class for a little while longer to finish off a couple of stretches, or foam rolling for example.
4. We won't be running classes by terms anymore, so there are no breaks for holidays!
5. We have added two new classes: Thursdays 730-815pm and Saturdays 9-945am.
6. If you bought a Groupon deal after the 30th April 2018, these classes will no longer be counted under that deal. If you purchased the deal prior to this date, you may still redeem your classes at the Kohi Tennis Club. Please email us to arrange.
What you need
- You will need to bring a mat with you for these classes
- Wear comfy clothing
- Bring a drink bottle
Please book via the MatWorks Website or by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0276658740
This membership is a direct debit from your credit card/debit card every week, it will happen automatically but you are still required to book. If you are going on holiday it can be suspended for as long as you like. If you want to cancel you can do this by emailing email@example.com. There are no fee's or conditions.
This membership entitles you to attend any of the MatWorks "CommunityWorks" locations. Which include Kohimarama Yacht Club, Olympic Physio in New Market, TAPAC in Western Springs, Onehunga Community House in Onehunga and finally Wellesley Studios in the city. The timetable for these can be found on the MatWorks Pilates website, or on the mindbody booking system/App.
Payments will now be using credit/debit card via the mindbody system.
Sign up to the membership and get a free pair of sticky socks!
Give Phoebe a ring on 0276658740! She'd love to hear from you!
Casual Booking Instructions
KOHI PILATES TIMETABLE
All classes are Mat Pilates format except Barre on Fridays.